Monday, January 27, 2014

Weather

This silly weather - not surprised everyone is sick - come on - 65 degrees yesterday and woke to 10 degrees - and they are talking single digits tonight  JOY! Apparently the wind was really bad last night but I didn't hear a thing.

So my art muse has taken a leave - might be the cold weather - who knows - need to schedule some free time for just playing, maybe if I spend some time playing Miss Muse might come by to play also - I try the old trick of cleaning out a box or drawer in my craft room - something always inspires me - last night I cut old folders down to book size to work on.. and tonight I loosely water colored a back ground paper for one of my journal prompts - its drying over there - not sure if I will get another one done before bed time.


No comments: