Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Can you have too much company?

Really, really wanted to work on my line weaving swaps, but wouldn't you know, company came and occupied most of my day. There are just days like that - actually wanted to lock all the doors and pretend I wasn't home, but since they braved the cold temps and bad roads, it wouldn't have been a good thing. I have a free day but have a list of things that I need to get done before I can "play". I really need to get out today and go to the post office. I need to gather some things to mail to my sister. She sent me her vacuum sealer since she hasn't used it in months and mine is acting wonky. I ordered attachment for hers so I can seal my canning jars. Those should come on Wednesday.  I can hardly wait - I want to seal all my dehydrated fruits and veggies. Hope the weather man is correct and the temps should be above the freezing mark - tired of this cold and snow.


No comments: