Sunday, January 5, 2014

Adding Pictures

Okay let us see if I can add pictures to my blog...

 This my Fake Modori made with craft foam & things I already had. Inserts are from a 2014 planner that I bought, printed and bound it myself. I also have one insert that is just mixed media paper. and a freebie daily planner page that I printed and bound. Research on YouTube will come up with all sorts of ideas on how to make one. I like the system cause my inserts are held in with elastic and when I am done with it I can just pull it out and stick another one in...
 The Documented Life Project called for tip-ins with washi tape - I made the tissue tapes with double sided tape and painted masking tape. I actually like the painted masking tape the best because the tissue paper on double side tape is hard to crease.
 This is week one so far - it was about your door - got the paper painted and printed some doors I had.
Opening the door reveals the house I live in - I got it from a screen print from Google Earth. It was taken this past summer.  Sorry its been too cold to go outside for picture taking. Not a completed page as of yet, and they are already on week 2 - I am working it though - no tabs anywhere as of yet.

I tried last year using a small 3 ring notebook for a planner and as always takes some working in it to find what you will use and what you wont. I was finding myself using notepaper and making a list - and not using the notebook -so I found a freebie daily page - the calendar planner part is just where I write appointments and trips in - not much of a writing journalist. I like to splatter paint and collage.. but mostly love my doodling. I belong to Lineweaving.com  forum and run swaps and challenges over there. So I figure there will be lots of doodles along the way

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great start Janelle. raesymeggs.

Wally the Swamp Rat said...

That is really a picture of your house that you got from Google Earth? No kidding?
Wally the Swamp Rat

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Awesome page layout. Sounds like you now have your footing on this project. Wahoo! I look forward to seeing more pages as your book grows.

jandlat said...

Thanks girls - any yes that is from google earth