Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Back and forth

Am working on a bunch of things today - some swaps - also got my vanilla beans today so into the vodka they went - oh the smell is so insanely wonderful after opening the package. I also got the attachments for the food saver - so I can vacuum seal my dehydrated stuff in the quart jars.. working on that today - got a pot of stew meat in the crock pot for supper.. so its been a back an forth thing so far today  - stand awhile - sit awhile.

I made some tabs for my journal today - seen something like that somewhere - but I took heavy card stock cut it into 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch pieces - laminated the top part with clear tape - rounded the edges with my corner punch. Then I cut a slit about 1/2 inch from the top edge in the middle to insert a colored paperclip I had. Instant movable tabs for my journals - easy to add a small label of your choice. When I get a chance I will take a photo to show you. So much easier than trying to glue them in the spot I want.

No comments: