Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mojo

Got into my mojo zone last night because Ghost Hunters started their new season - It just feels right working on my weekly mojo sitting there watching the show, but since not being able to do this for months, I didn't realize when to stop. Mojo will probably need lots of color since it looks too busy in black and white.

Prepared for redoing The Documented Life - that planner was just too much for me - just wasn't feeling the love there... Since Journal 52 uses a three ring notebook to add your pages to I'm going that route with it. That means redoing those pages in a bigger format since the notebook I am using is the standard 8 1/2 x 11".
found a paper pad that measures the same so no more cutting of paper, unless I want to go way out there with the mixed media. So I got dividers made, extra paper set up, and all the information printed out.

So right now my desk area is in a mess again (why is that?) Since we are having another below 10 degrees day - I will not be going out for any reason, I will be working on straightening up around here... and when I get done with that - I will spend the rest of the day playing with some art. As cold as it is though - I may have to break out the hot cocoa or hot tea to drink along the way...

I'm am thinking also to redo my routine around here - been sorta lax on that - just feel the need to accomplish a bit more than I do within any given day.  Mama always said it take 21 days to make or break a habit..

No comments: